Crowns can restore your smile if you are suffering from a broken tooth or tooth discoloration. A crown is a cap, or "cover" that is shaped over your natural tooth, to improve the tooth's size, durability, shade, and overall look.
- Restored, natural looking tooth improvement
- Durability and strength
- Improved talking and chewing abilities
- Shield against further tooth decay, tooth cracking, and infections
- The target tooth is numbed with an anesthetic, and then filed down to assure a proper fit for the crown.
- Next, impressions of the target tooth are taken to create a crown according to the impressions.
- While the impressions are sent to the dental laboratory, a temporary crown is applied to the target tooth to be worn until the customary crown is created.
- As soon as the customary crown is ready, you will come in to have the new crown applied to the target tooth. Now you can leave with a restored and natural looking smile.
Call your Suwanee Dental Care team at 770-614-7300 for more information about crowns and to schedule your appointment today to restore your smile to its fullest potential!